Thursday, September 13, 2012

Favorite Places To Travel

Where in the world is your favorite place to travel?  I have been to Walt Disney World so many times I have lost count.  I used to work there as well.  I enjoyed working there alot but as always all good things must come to an end and I left a few years ago.

I absolutely loved it though and if you ever get a chance to work for them in any capacity, do it.  Disney is an excellent company to work for and you get into the parks for free.  :-)

What are your favorite Walt Disney World attractions?  Personally, mine are Big Thunder Mountain Railroad, The Great Movie Ride, Space Mountain, Splash Mountain and Expedition Everest.  What are your favorite attractions?


6 comments:

  1. What's Great Movie Ride? I've never heard of it.

    Favorite rides are: Space Mountain, Splash Mountain, thunder Mt., and Pirates. Oh and always Small World. Favorite attractions are whatever makes my daughter happy and elated. It's fun living Disney through her eyes. Cant wait to take my son!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ah! Holly, I'm sure seeing Small World with your daughter is great.

      My favorite rides have to be Space Mountain and Thunder Mountain!

      Delete
  2. Holly,

    Here is the Great Movie Ride: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=npMi9odYKc4

    Enjoy!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. let me try the link again. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=npMi9odYKc4

      Delete
  3. Great video of The Great Movie Ride. How fun!

    ReplyDelete
  4. O.k. here's one of my favorite places to go. It's the Giant Dipper Roller Coaster at the Santa Cruz Beach Boardwalk.

    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nUE9mA-QkaA&noredirect=1

    ReplyDelete